We all want to be healthy and look great, don’t we? Well, one important factor for those two “goals” is having a fast metabolism. This metabolic rate is influenced by several factors: age, weight, lifestyle, physical activity, hormone levels, and others. Having fast metabolism means that your body uses energy and burns calories quickly. This is the reason why those people often eat a lot, yet have difficulty gaining weight.
But if you have a slow metabolic rate, you will recognize those situations in your life:
- You gain weight very quickly, even if you don’t eat high caloric foods often.
- You have difficulty losing weight.
- You often feel exhausted, tired, and sleepy.
- You have dry skin, brittle nails, and weak hair.
- Frequent headaches and forgetting daily things is not uncommon for you.
- You constantly feel cold.
- Your menstrual cycle is irregular.
- Carbs are your best friend, and you cannot live without them.
- You are often constipated.
- Your desire for sex has decreased.
Even though it is not a rule to have every one of the above-mentioned symptoms, if you have a slow metabolism, you will identify at least 2-3 of them.
By boosting your metabolism, you will identify the following changes in your life:
- You are more energetic and less tired and sleepy.
- You will feel less cold.
- Constipation will be gone.
- Your libido will increase (your partner will benefit too).
- You will be able to eat regularly, without gaining weight. Yet you should be careful with the types of foods you consume, as the metabolism is not a magic wound. For example, stay away from significant amounts of carbs and junk food.
- If you have decided to lose weight, you will manage to do so without much effort.
If you aim to boost your metabolism, you can check out and follow our effective and NO EXCERSISE 4 step guide!