His research aims to finding new biomarkers for BAM like FGF19 and Bile Acids in Stool. He is also working on finding another biomarker for disease activity in MC.
Dr. Lyutakov's achievements:
- Individual member of ESGE
- Participating at ECCO UC Treatment Guideline development working group 3
- Member of ESGE Quality Improvement Committee - Working group (ERCP)
- Published Abstract at Endoscopy Abstract Supplement in ESGE days 2019
- Oral presentation at ESGE days 2019 on topic “Detecting gastric intestinal metaplasia with acetic acid or crystal violet using EGGIM score”
- Oral presentation at 1st European Conference for Young Gastroenterologist (ECYG) from 6-9 December 2018 in Zagreb, Croatia
- One of the top 10 best abstract at 1st European Conference for Young Gastroenterologist (ECYG) from 6-9 December 2018 in Zagreb, Croatia
- From 03.July – 29.July 2017 doing a Clinical Observership in Wilhelminenspital, Gastroenterology Department, Austria, Vienna from OMI and AAF.
- UEG Fellowship Program from 05.02—4.03.18 in Bologna/Ferrara, Italy.
- Treasurer of National Young Hepatogastroenterology (GI) Association since 2016.
- Reviewing the abstracts and Poster Chair Guide Session on ECCO 2020
- Certificate from Columbia University for Internal medicine in Salzburg Seminar 2015 and 2018
- Certificate for “Effective Colonoscopy” at Olympus training center Hamburg.
- UEG Practice course: Evidence Based Medicine.
- Clinical Trials Certificate of Attendance from Association for Good Clinical Practice and Clinical. Research development – Principles of Good Clinical Practice.
- Member of EMCG
- Member of ECCO
- Certificate for 1st Guideline Methodology & GRADE Workshop, 14th Congress of ECCO 2019
- Scientific project and start-up focused in developing prototype of new orally swallowable prototype EnhanCap® device for aspiration of small intestinal contents
Joined our Medical Network on April, 2020.