There are billions of products for reducing cellulite and stretch marks on the market. Have you tried any? I have! And the result has never been as advertised… Maybe the skin only becomes softer, but the orange-peely- textured skin and the scars do not just disappear.
In 99% of the cases, anti-cellulite creams don’t work: no matter if you use it for removing, or preventing cellulite. The brands promise you results that are just scientifically impossible to achieve! And in this article, you will learn why! But what is more important, you will find out how to REALLY get rid of cellulite.
Let’s get started!
Why don’t anti-cellulite creams work?
The fat cells, which the cellulite creams target are located in the deepest layer of the skin. However, when you apply a product to your skin, it is absorbed by the epidermis (the most superficial layer). And the product itself can penetrate no further than the dermis layer.
Think about it! It is challenging to treat aging skin because the causes for it are in the dermis. When you use a cream, 100% of the amount used penetrates in the epidermis. But often, much less than that 100 % enter in the dermis. And what about the hypodermis? The percentage is close to 0!
How to effectively get rid of cellulite?
Detox yourself! Flush the stored toxins! It may sound cliche, but drinking enough water and watching out what you eat can do wonders! Here are some guidelines:
- Eat more salads. The minerals and vitamins in the veggies will boost your metabolism and will neutralize the toxins.
- Emphasize on fish and poultry. They are rich in healthy fats and are low in calories, thus, will help you to lose weight.
- Consume foods rich in Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids. For example, flaxseed oil, walnuts, olive oil, avocados, chia seeds.
- Drink detox tea and lots of water to flush the toxins.
- Eat citrus fruits and berries. They are rich in antioxidants and will boost the detox process.
- Eat more superfoods to boost antioxidant intake.
- Forget about crisps, crackers, pop-corn, chocolate and all kinds of sweets. They only can increase the fatty tissue in the hypodermis.
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol, because, after all, alcohol is a toxic ingredient.
There are also some methods to boost the disappearance of cellulite, but they have to be combined with the proper eating regime explained above. Let’s see them:
- Dry brushing. It stimulates the lymphatic flow to get rid of the toxins stored in the body.
- Exercise. I know that this is not the answer that makes everyone happy. But it definitely helps, as it strengthens the muscles and stimulates the blood flow.
- Stop smoking! Smoking is introducing lots of free radicals and toxins into your body. And if you try to get rid of those, it is essential to block the toxin sources.
Implement those changes in your life, and enjoy your cellulite-free days! You won’t regret it!